- 26-27 AUGUST, 2019
Workshops on Advanced Biomedical and Clinical Techniques
- 28-30, AUGUST 2019
AIBBC conference (orals and posters)
- 31 AUGUST, 2019
Biodiversity study and discussions
VenuePRE-CONFERENCE WOKRSHOPS: INSTITUTE OF PRIMATE RESEARCH, KAREN, NAIROBI, KENYA
CONFERENCE: A hotel in MOMBASA, KENYA (A must-visit coastal town with breathtaking beaches)
(Change of venue from Nairobi to Mombasa will take place on August 28th)
Workshop Application/ Abstract submission deadline
Workshop Registration deadline
EXTENDED!! APRIL 30th, 2019 (Only 100 participants will be accepted on a first-come-first serve basis)
To apply for workshop participation, click here
(We are continuing to accept scientifically high quality abstracts, SUBMIT NOW!)
To submit an abstract for the conference, send it as attachment to <email@example.com)>
Download abstract template here
Objectives and Goals
AIBBC aims to provide a platform for promoting knowledge sharing, interaction and networking among researchers from different research and geographical backgrounds who share a common passion for finding scientific solutions to global problems in health, food and environment, especially in resource limited regions such as Africa.
AIBBC 2019 follows on the success of the past highly successful conferences held in 2014, 2015, 2017. Continuing the trend of the past meetings, this meeting will bring together leading scientists from a broad spectrum of research disciplines to discuss and share scientific knowledge on the most pressing problems in health, agriculture and environment.
The goals of AIBBC 2019 will be among other things,
- Create opportunities for African scientists and students to network with and build collaboration with researchers from different countries across the globe;
- Inspire and promote scientific capacity building in African countries through training and mentorship of young scientists and students by leading scientists.
Highlights of AIBBC 2019
- Workshops in advanced biomedical and clinical technologies to be conducted by world class scientists including Prof. Paul Robinson of Purdue University, among others.
- Keynote lectures by leading scientists in different fields, including biotechnology, healthcare, agriculture and environment.
- Opportunities to interact with and build international research networks with African scientists.
- AIBBC biodiversity tour will give you the opportunity to experience Africa’s nature at its best.
- Students and young researchers can look forward to opportunities to present and be mentored by leading scientists from across the globe. In addition, attractive AIBBC best presentation and travel awards will also be up for grab.
- Workshops, invited lectures，session talks，industry presentations，poster presentations，networking session, biodiversity study and discussions
- Oral presentation (keynote and session talks by invited speakers)
- Poster presentations (other presenters) including student poster award
Note: A few oral presentation slots will be given to students who submit exemplary abstracts demonstrating scientific work of significant importance.
Abstract submission for poster presentation
- Deadline: APRIL 30th, 2019 (we are continuing to accept high quality abstracts for consideration!)
- Please prepare your abstract according to the guidelines contained in the abstract template. Download the template from the link above.
- Please note that orals will be by invitation only.
- Kennedy Okeyo <okeyo”at”infront.kyoto-u.ac.jp> (replace "at" with @)
- Eddy odari <kodarie04”at”yahoo.com> ( relace “at”with @)