Venue and Accommodation
Preconference Workshops (Aug. 26-27, 2019)
- Institute of Primate Research, Karen, Nairobi, Kenya
- For access please visit the venue website <http://primateresearch.org/contact-us/>
(1) INVITED GUEST SPEAKERS AND INSTRUCTORS
KCB Leadership Center <https://ke.kcbgroup.com/leadership-center>
RATES: US$ 75/ Night (discounted conference package)
- Half-board including meals (breakfast & dinner, lunch at conference
- (2) STUDENTS (Free accommodation)
- IMPORTANT: WORKSHOP PARTICIPANTS ARE REQUESTED TO CHECK IN BY AUGUST 25th.
Conference (Aug. 28-30, 2019)
PrideInn Paradise Beach Resort & Spa., Mombasa, Kenya
- GUEST SPEAKERS
- RATES: US$ 105 per night (Discounted conference package including breakfast, lunch, dinner)
Link to Tavern Grill Shanzu: http://tavernshanzu.com/
- RATES: US$ 25 per night for a single room, US$45 for a twin room
- Half-board including breakfast and dinner (lunch at conference site)
- Accommodation Support: support for free accommodation will be confirmed before JULY)
- For accommodation, conference organizers will do block reservation. So do not make individual reservations.
- Accommodation fee will be collected on site.
- Calculate your accommodation cost based on the above information and bring the cash in US$
- For logistical purposes, all participants are requested to stay at the designated accommodation facilities.
- Workshop participants should check in by Aug. 25th!
- Transport will be provided to guest instructors and invited spleakers only.
- Other attendees are advised to use local transport (bus, taxi etc) to the hotel in Nairobi.
- All participants gathered in Nairobi will travel to Mombasa on 28th morning. Full details will be made available soon.
- Selected students will be considered for travel awards subject to availability of funds and abstract quality.