| REGISTRATION FOR AIBBC 2023 is available on the AIBBC 2023 website via
the link below. Thank you.
Visit the AIBBC 2023 Website HERE
Deadline for abstract submisson June 30, 2023
Deadline for early bird registration for presenters Aug. 15th, 2023.
INFORMATION BELOW IS FOR AIBBC 2021
For abstract submission and/or registration, please visit
LINK TO REGISTRATION PAGE IS BELOW THIS PAGE!
*Pease note that AIBBC Workshop on Advanced Biomedical Techniques will
be limited to 100 participants and will be allocated on a first-come-first-serve basis.
*For presenters, please pay the registration fee in FULL by SEPTEMBER 30th, 2021 to secure your participation.
*For general participants, please take advantage of the discounted early-bird registration rates.
REGISTRATION FEE for AIBBC 2021 (Subject to change. For reference only)
Registration fee listed below is for both the workshops and conference.
|Fee Category|| Early Bird Rate (deadline)
Sep. 15th, 2021
| Normal Rate
Sep. 15th - Oct. 15th, 2021
|Late Bird Rate
Oct. 16th - Nov. 7th, 2021
|Local student participant (MEMBER *1)||Ksh.1,000 or USD 10||Ksh. 2,000 or USD 30||Ksh. 4,000 or USD 40|
|Local student participant (NON-MEMBER)||Ksh. 2,000 or USD 20||Ksh. 3,000 or USD 30||Ksh. 5,000 or USD 50|
|Local general participant (MEMBER)||Ksh. 4,000 or USD 40||Ksh. 5,000 or USD 50||Ksh. 8,000 or USD 80|
|Local general participant (NON-MEMBER)||Ksh. 6,000 or USD 60||Ksh. 8,000 or USD 80||Ksh. 10,000 or USD 100|
|International student participant (MEMBER)||Ksh. 5,000 or USD 50||Ksh. 7,000 or USD 70||Ksh. 10,000 or USD 100|
|International student participant (NON-MEMBER)||Ksh. 7,000 or USD 70||Ksh. 9,000 or USD 90||Ksh. 12,000 or USD 120|
|International general participant (MEMBER)||Kshs. 8,000 or USD 80||Ksh. 10,000 or USD 100||Ksh. 12,000, or USD 120|
|International general participant (NON-MEMBER)||Ksh. 10,000 or USD 100||Ksh. 12,000 or USD 120||Ksh 15,000 or USD 150|
- Please make sure that you chose the correct category of registration fee. Verification will be done.
- "MEMBER" refers to a registered member of AIBBC who has duly paid membership fee. For more information on how to join AIBBC, please click here
- "STUDENT PARTICIPANT" refers to those who are enrolled as a regular (not part-time) student at an academic institution, research institutes, or a vocational training school at a level NOT higher than a PhD course.
- LOCAL PARTICIPANT refers to those who are affiliated with institutions located within the African continent, otherwise INTERNATIONAL PARTICIPANT applies.
- To enjoy the discounted rates, payment of registration fee must be received into the designated AIBBC account by the given deadline
PAYMENT ACCOUNT INFORMATION
Please remit your registration to any ONE of the AIBBC accounts listed below.
Please scan and send us your remittance slip as evidence. Send to <email@example.com>
NOTE: Bank charges shall be borne by the sender.
(1) LOCAL ACCOUNT
Account name: THE SOCIETY FOR BIOMEDICAL-BIOTECH RESEARCH
Bank name: Standard Chartered Bank (Bank Code: 0202)
Branch name: KISUMU BRANCH
Account number: 0102847620100 (Kenya Shillings account)
Account Number: 8702847620100 (US Dollar account)
SWIFT CODE/BIC: SCBLKENX
ADDRESS: P.O. BOX 354-40100, KISUMU, KENYA
MPESA PAYMENT ACCOUNT
Safaricom Paybill: Business No. 329329 (Stanchart Bank)
Account Number: 0102847620100 (AIBBC account)
(2) INTERNATIONAL ACCOUNT
Account Name: AIBBC
Account Number: 0143820
Bank Name: Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, Ltd. (Code: 0005)
Branch: HONGO (Branch Code: 351)
Address: Hongo Sanchome, Tokyo, Japan
Swift Code: BOTKJPJT
銀 行 名 三菱ＵＦＪ銀行
支 店 名 本郷支店（店番３５１）
口 座 名 AIBBC（エイアイビイビイシイ）
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER