Deadline of both abstract submisson and early bird registration extended
to APRIL 30th!
Submit NOW, Register NOW! LINK TO REGISTRATION PAGE IS BELOW THIS PAGE!
*Pease note that AIBBC Workshop on Advanced Biomedical Techniques will
be limited to 100 participants and will be allocated on a first-come-first-serve basis.
*To secure your participation, please pay the registration fee in FULL by April 30th when the deadline for the highly discounted EARLY BIRD rates ends.
REGISTRATION FEE for AIBBC 2019
Registration fee listed below is for both the workshops and conference.
|Fee Category|| Early Bird Rate
Deadline: April 30th, 2019
| Normal Rate
May 1st - June 30th, 2019
|Late Bird Rate
Deadline: July 31st, 2019
|Local student participant (MEMBER *1)||Ksh.2,000 or USD 20||Ksh. 3,000 or USD 30||Ksh. 5,000 or USD 50|
|Local student participant (NON-MEMBER)||Ksh. 4,000 or USD 40||Ksh. 5,000 or USD 50||Ksh. 7,000 or USD 70|
|Local general participant (MEMBER)||Ksh. 10,000 or USD 100||Ksh. 12,000 or USD 120||Ksh. 15,000 or USD 150|
|Local general participant (NON-MEMBER)||Ksh. 15,000 or USD 150||Ksh. 17,000 or USD 170||Ksh. 20,000 or USD 200|
|International student participant (MEMBER)||Ksh. 10,000 or USD 150||Ksh. 12,000 or USD 120||Ksh. 15,000 or USD 150|
|International student participant (NON-MEMBER)||Ksh. 15,000 or USD 150||Ksh. 17,000 or USD 170||Ksh. 20,000 or USD 200|
|International general participant (MEMBER)||Kshs. 25,000 or USD 250||Ksh. 27,000 or USD 270||Ksh. 30,000, or USD 300|
|International general participant (NON-MEMBER)||Ksh. 30,000 or USD 300||Ksh. 32,000 or USD 320||Ksh 35,000 or USD 350|
- Please make sure that you chose the correct category of registration fee. Verification will be done.
- "MEMBER" refers to a registered member of AIBBC who has duly paid membership fee. For more information on how to join AIBBC, please click here
- "STUDENT PARTICIPANT" refers to those who are enrolled as a regular (not part-time) student at an academic institution, research institutes, or a vocational training school at a level NOT higher than a PhD course.
- LOCAL PARTICIPANT refers to those who are affiliated with institutions located within the African continent, otherwise INTERNATIONAL PARTICIPANT applies.
- To enjoy the discounted rates, payment of registration fee must be received into the designated AIBBC account by the given deadline
PAYMENT ACCOUNT INFORMATION
Please remit your registration to any ONE of the AIBBC accounts listed below.
Please scan and send us your remittance slip as evidence. Send to <firstname.lastname@example.org>
NOTE: Bank charges shall be borne by the sender.
(1) LOCAL ACCOUNT
Account name: THE SOCIETY FOR BIOMEDICAL-BIOTECH RESEARCH
Bank name: Standard Chartered Bank (Bank Code: 0202)
Branch name: KISUMU BRANCH
Account number: 0102847620100 (Kenya Shillings account)
Account Number: 8702847620100 (US Dollar account)
SWIFT CODE/BIC: SCBLKENX
ADDRESS: P.O. BOX 354-40100, KISUMU, KENYA
MPESA PAYMENT ACCOUNT
Safaricom Paybill: Business No. 329329 (Stanchart Bank)
Account Number: 0102847620100 (AIBBC account)
(2) INTERNATIONAL ACCOUNT
Account Name: AIBBC
Account Number: 0143820
Bank Name: Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, Ltd. (Code: 0005)
Branch: HONGO (Branch Code: 351)
Address: Hongo Sanchome, Tokyo, Japan
Swift Code: BOTKJPJT
銀 行 名 三菱ＵＦＪ銀行
支 店 名 本郷支店（店番３５１）
口 座 名 AIBBC（エイアイビイビイシイ）
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER