|FOR AIBBC 2021 PROGRAM, PLEASE CLICK HERE
For AIBBC 2019 Conference Program CLICK HERE!
The conference will consist of keynote talks by guest speakers, oral sessions and posters.
A complete program is now AVAILABLE for you to download. A final program is HERE.
PAST AIBBC Keynote Speakers
Kevin Marsh, Ph.D.
University of Oxford, UK
Ola Soderberg, PhD.
Uppsala University, Sweden
Walter Jaoko, MD, PhD.
University of Nairobi, Kenya
J. Paul Robinson, PhD.
Purdue University, USA
Bernhards Ogutu, MD. PhD.
Kenya Medical Research Institute (KEMRI), and Centre for Research & Therapeutic sciences, Strathomore University, Kenya
Takanori Shibata, PhD.
Waseda University, Japan
Mary Abukutsa-Onyango, PhD.
Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology, Kenya
Hidetoshi Kotera, PhD
Kyoto University, Japan
Conference Topics (Provisional)
- Cellular and molecular mechanisms of infections & disease
- Clinical chemistry and cytometry-based diagnostics
- Point-of-care technologies for low-resource settings
- Bioinformatics for risk mapping and surveillance of infectious diseases
- Genomic & proteomic analyses and their clinical applications
- Emerging trends in low-cost drug development
- Food and environmental biotechnology
- Fighting infections and diseases: Opportunities, challenges and strategies
- Microfluidic/Nanofluidic technologies and their clinical applications
- Research capacity building activities (talks, seminars, etc)
- Networking session with industry
Both oral and poster presentations will be invited for each of the topic categories above.