Submission deadline is AUGUST 31st, 2021 (CLOSED).
As a partial support for travel expenses, a limited number of scholarships will be
offered to students and early career investigators who submit excellent abstracts.
To be considered, you must submit your abstracts by Tue August 31st, 2021.
Please follow the guidelines below to prepare and submit your abstract.
GENERAL GUIDELINES ABOUT ABSTRACT PREPARATION AND SUBMISSION CAN BE FOUND BELOW
How to prepare your abstract for AIBBC 2021:
- Abstract length should be limited to two pages (A4 size), with text on the first page and diagrams, graphics and photographs on the second page. Please strictly adhere to this format to ensure uniformity of abstract book.
- Download the abstract template here: >>> (Abstract Template) <<<
- Carefully follow the instructions contained in the template, and make sure that your abstract format matches that of the template.
- Your abstract will be printed as received. So for uniformity, please adhere to the template format.
- Prepare and submit your abstract either as a Microsoft word file or Adobe PDF file.
- TO SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT, please send it to us as an attachment to following email address.
Email address <aibbc2017″at”aibbc-society.org> —- replace “at” with @ —-
- Name your file as follows:
first name_surname_aibbc2021 (e.g. Kilimanjaro_Coffee_aibbc2021)
- The file should NOT be encrypted or password protected.
- Presentation style: Poster or oral (in principle, students will give poster presentations)
- The official language will be English. All abstract must be written clearly in English.
- Other necessary instructions are provided within the abstract template.
- All abstracts submitted by students will be screened for quality and scientific competency.
- Selected best abstracts submitted by students will be considered for an oral presentation opportunity.
- Pre-selected excellent abstracts will again be evaluated during the presentation, and the finalists will be presented with the BEST PAPER AWARD.
- For an abstract to qualify for the BEST PAPER AWARD, it should be written and presented by a student.
GUIDLINES FOR PREPARING YOUR POSTER
- Posters should be A0 (841mm x 1189mm) in size. Layout is vertical/portrait.
- You are required to display your poster only on the date specified (Nov. 11th or 12th). Please display your poster by 10:00 and take it down by 18:00. The poster session floor will be open at 9:00 on both days.
- Any remaining posters after 19:00 of each day will be removed and disposed of by the organizers (unless otherwise).
- Poster presenters are required to stand by their posters during the allocated poster presentation time (either on Nov. 11th or 12th) for discussions. Judges will go around to evaluate posters for the attractive Best Poster Award.
- “BEST POSTER AWARD” will be awarded to excellent student presenters selected by a panel of judges.