You are welcome to register and join us at AIBBC 2021
WE have reached capacity and therefore closed the registration for the AIBBC 2021.
If you are a presenter who have not registered, send email to <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Registration form is at the bottom of this page. Pl ease enter information in the required fields.
REGISTRATION FEE for AIBBC 2021 (Subject to change without notice)
Registration fee listed below applies to both the workshops and conference.
Meals (lunches) and accommodation (bed and breakfast) will be provided (to local participants only with priority to students).
|Fee Category|| Early Bird Rate (deadline)|
Sep. 15th, 2021
| Normal Rate|
Sep. 15th – Oct. 15th, 2021
|Late Bird Rate|
Oct. 16th – Nov. 7th, 2021
|Local student participant (MEMBER *1)||Ksh.1,000 or USD 10||Ksh. 2,000 or USD 30||Ksh. 4,000 or USD 40|
|Local student participant (NON-MEMBER)||Ksh. 2,000 or USD 20||Ksh. 3,000 or USD 30||Ksh. 5,000 or USD 50|
|Local general participant (MEMBER)||Ksh. 4,000 or USD 40||Ksh. 5,000 or USD 50||Ksh. 8,000 or USD 80|
|Local general participant (NON-MEMBER)||Ksh. 6,000 or USD 60||Ksh. 8,000 or USD 80||Ksh. 10,000 or USD 100|
|International student participant (MEMBER)||Ksh. 5,000 or USD 50||Ksh. 7,000 or USD 70||Ksh. 10,000 or USD 100|
|International student participant (NON-MEMBER)||Ksh. 7,000 or USD 70||Ksh. 9,000 or USD 90||Ksh. 12,000 or USD 120|
|International general participant (MEMBER)||Kshs. 8,000 or USD 80||Ksh. 10,000 or USD 100||Ksh. 12,000, or USD 120|
|International general participant (NON-MEMBER)||Ksh. 10,000 or USD 100||Ksh. 12,000 or USD 120||Ksh 15,000 or USD 150|
- Please make sure that you chose the correct category of registration fee. Verification will be done.
- “MEMBER” refers to a registered member of AIBBC who has duly paid membership fee. For more information on how to join AIBBC, please click here
- “STUDENT PARTICIPANT” refers to those who are enrolled as a regular (not part-time) student at an academic institution, research institutes, or a vocational training school at a level NOT higher than a PhD course.
- LOCAL PARTICIPANT refers to those who are affiliated with institutions located within the African continent, otherwise INTERNATIONAL PARTICIPANT applies.
- To enjoy the discounted rates, payment of registration fee must be received into the designated AIBBC account by the given deadline
HOW TO PAY REGISTRATION FEE
For registration fee payment, you may choose either of the following payment methods.
(1) BANK TRANSFER TO AIBBC ACCOUNT
Account name: THE SOCIETY FOR BIOMEDICAL-BIOTECH RESEARCH
Bank name: Standard Chartered Bank (Bank Code: 0202)
Branch name: KISUMU BRANCH
Account number: 0102847620100 (Kenya Shillings account)
Account Number: 8702847620100 (US Dollar account)
SWIFT CODE/BIC: SCBLKENX
ADDRESS: P.O. BOX 354-40100, KISUMU, KENYA
NOTE: Bank charges shall be borne by the sender.
(2) MPESA PAYMENT ACCOUNT
Safaricom Paybill: Business No. 329329 (Stanchart Bank)
Account Number: 0102847620100 (AIBBC account)